Hey All! February 25th and 26th I’ll be back in Florida. I’m really excited for those dates for two reasons.
The first reason I’m excited is that I’ll be sharing DIRTY BOXING—Combat Silat style with folks.
The second reason is that we’ll be in two locations. Day one we’ll be in Orlando area, and day two we’re going to move the seminar over to the Tampa Area (the exact locations are on the events). Yup, that’s happening. We’ve never done this before but we’ve had interest in both locations so we really wanted to try and open it up to give both locations an opportunity to get some great training time!
You can sign up for either day, or both days and get a huge price break!
Here’s what you’ll be learning if you make the effort to come out—and I hope you will because this is the first time that I’ll be teaching this material publicly.
We’re going to explore using Combat Silat within the context of Street Fighting or Dirty Boxing.
Not for sport. Not for play. For being prepared to survive an assault anywhere, anytime.
YOU’LL GET DIRTY:
- You’ll get a bunch of Training Drills.
- You’ll learn the Signs of Imminent Attack, Environmental Awareness, AND, what to do about it.
- You’ll be taking Traditional “Baiting” and Meta-Movements and putting them into direct use.
- You’ll be exploring how to take Traditional Evasions and dealing with a close range attacker.
- You’ll also learn Combination and Counter Attacks using all your available tools.
- You’ll Learn to Survive the Blitz and how to Turn the Tables.
- As the day goes on You’ll get “Dirtier and Dirtier” boxing skills.
- You’ll learn Shielding Methods, Base Disruptions, and Being Explosive.
- You’ll look at Drawing and Baiting methods you can use that keep you moving.
- You’ll get into Destroying the Attacks, Takedowns, Multiple Attackers and Being Offensive.
- It’s only a one day seminar so our time is limited but if you want to learn even more, than come out to Seffner on Sunday and we’ll pick right up and keep going!
Demonstration, Visualization, Drilling, and Pressure Testing.
RECOMMENDED SAFETY GEAR:
Mouthguard, Shinguards, Hand Protection, Headgear with face, Chest protectors, and groin protection.
OPTIONAL GEAR: Knee and Elbow guards.
COST: (You can pay via PayPal to reserve your spot or risk it at the door.)
CLICK HERE>>> FEB 25th $75 (ORLANDO ONLY)
Kimusubi Aikido Orlando Dojo
220 Live Oaks Blvd., Bldg. 2,
CLICK HERE>>> FEB 26th $75 (SEFFNER ONLY)
U.S. Tae Kwon Do Martial Arts Center Inc.
905 N Kingsway Rd,
Seffner, Florida 33584
CLICK HERE>>> FEB 25th-26th Only $125 (ORLANDO/SEFFNER)
Safety is always a concern. There will be people at many different levels of ability and people with other skillsets. Care will be taken to make sure the drills and work boundaries are understood so that everyone can have a good time and grow from this.
My goal as a teacher is to make sure you walk away with ideas and tools from beginner to expert to keep you safe on the street using Combat Silat.
Come ready to train and we’ll have fun.